After three months of making my ultimate smartwatch version 1.0, I decided to pursue it further and make version 2.0. With Xee Smart Watch Version 2, I was able to upgrade my Lithium battery to 2500+ mAh. That’s ten times more powerful than Apple watch and eight times more powerful than Samsung Gear watch. There is nothing like it, ever. I didn’t think it was possible, but now I am wearing a smartwatch that can be on my wrist for months without charging. Here are some of the cool features:
* 2500+ mAh Lithium battery with 60+ days standby time (screen and apps instant on when ON button pushed)
* 13 to 15 hours Always-On Screen with Wifi and 3G Cellular Network Always on… Try that Apple and Samsung!
* 1.5 to 2 hours charging time (from 10% to 100% fully charged)
* Wireless charging or micro USB charging using external Lithium battery or AC adapter
* True Android 4.4 smartwatch that can sync with Smartphone or use as a stand-alone Android watch phone
(Super Dick Tracy Watch on Steroid, Anyone?)
* SIM slot for 3G WCDMA & 2G GSM cellular network
* Up to 32 Gb micro SD
* Duo core with 512 Mb RAM with internal 4 Gb storage
* Small form factor; half the size of Neptune Pine Smart Watch
* Google Play Store App for downloading millions of other Apps!